Friday, February 20, 2009

Early Morning


This is what it looked like at our house one morning at about 4:30 am just before Tai left for work.

I think this is funny now, but it wasn't funny at the time when I wanted to sleep.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are the cutest little boys! We have to find a time to come and see you all! I can't believe we've been in Logan since June and still haven't made the short drive to see you. We're such bad friends! We'll be there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how wide awake he is at 4:30am! Tell him he's a little stinker (but a cute one) and that he needs to be nice to mommy and let her sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so sweet! I hope you're getting a little sleep though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! I love mornings like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like little sweethearts!! What cuties even if it is 4:30 a.m.!! Cherish each day--it really does go by fast. Love to all, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are getting so big. Look at those chubby checks! I love it. I'm glad you can look back and smile about being awake at 4am. That phase goes by faster than you think and pretty soon you'll miss holding your little babies. All too soon they grow up and become big, wiggly kids who can't sit still long enough for mom to hold them.

    ReplyDelete