Saturday, June 13, 2009
Easter
We had tons of fun with Easter. Salote always asks if we can die Easter eggs, so for once I said, "Yes we can!" She just puts them in and takes them out, have not convinced her that you can do anything fancy with dieing eggs, I guess she will learn some day.
We had too many eggs and too many different colors for just one kid...wait till we have help next year!!
We also made cut out cookies, this has become something Salote and I do for each holiday, we both enjoy it and it is a good way to spend quality time with Salote.
Papa and Gramma sent a little package for Easter and we could not resist taking pictures of all the kids with Salote's new bows!!
My family says Tui really looks like a girl because of all his hair...oh, well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment